Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Did Something Crazy - 6/7/06

So... got a little crazy today! I'm still looking for a teaching job, and the options are limited. Melissa and I had joked about me getting a teaching job in Belize, since we fell in love with it on our honeymoon.

Well, I randomly decided to search for teaching jobs in Belize today, and came across a Christian School looking for six teachers. All positions but the 7/8 grade teacher had been filled. I meet all the minimum qualifications, and then some. I talked with Melissa about selling most of our things and heading down there, and she is as excited about it as I am. So, I completed and submitted my application this evening.

So... if you're reading this blog right now I'd like to ask you to pray for God's will in this situation. That way, if He wants me to go down there and teach these kids, it will happen. If He'd rather I stay in Washington and help kids here, then that's what will happen. Still, I'd appreciate a quick prayer on the subject. Thanks!

1 comment:

Ted M. Gossard said...

I lift you now in prayer, my brother.